And His Name is Holy
by PamFord Davis

"Hallelujah, Hallelujah" A choir raises trained voices, hearts, and spirits to sing praises to the King! The famed chorus rings out each Christmas and people in the pews affirm them with applause, lifted hands and Amen's. We offer praise through song, to one who came to save us from our sins.

The Revelation penned by John the Apostle takes us within the heavens to witness worship in action. "After this I heard something like the loud voice of a vast multitude in heaven, saying: Hallelujah! Salvation, glory, and power belong to our God, because His judgments are true and righteous (Revelation 19:1 HCS)."

Consider Mary as she testified to Spirit filled Elizabeth. "And Mary said: 'My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior, because He has looked with favor on the humble condition of His slave. Surely, from now on all generations will call me blessed, because the Mighty One has done great things for me, and His name is holy (Luke 1:46-49 HCS)." The choir director leads singers to a triumphant closure. "Amen!"

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print