Going His Way?
by PamFord Davis

Women drivers get a bad rap by macho men who accuse them of being reckless behind the wheel. On the other hand, ladies mock men, for refusing to stop and ask for directions even when hopelessly lost. Reaching the desired destination is not always easy; manufacturers of GPS devices have keyed in on both our desires and our inability to find a specific location, in an unfamiliar place, to line their pockets.

The Wise Men had no back seat women drivers, AAA roadside service, MapQuest or GPS devices balanced on their camel saddles. They trusted the guidance of a supernatural star and kept on looking up! "Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him (Matthew 2:1-2 KJV)."

The worshipers came to Bethlehem by way of a star lit route. God still lights our path and guides us every step of the way. Why am I prone to ignore his direction? "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV). We can rely on the Father; He always guides seekers directly to his Son.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print