Review, Bleeding Ink: Finding Purpose
by Marlene Mesot

Bleeding Ink: Finding Purpose by Rachel Loepker is destined for the best seller's list. It is an intriguing fantasy and so much more. It has action/adventure, science fiction, mystery and romance all in one breathtaking story. The single word chapter titles enhance the momentum and breathless pace of the plot as heroine Autumn Wysocki strides to find and fulfill her purpose in life. The plot line is believable as todays technology attempts to capitalize on Adolph Hitler's experiments from World War II. Autumn's gift of psychic vision and feeling emotion from touching the ink of the hand that wrote it is needed to decipher a faded paper which contains Hitler's secrets. Readers will fall in love with Autumn and ache as she fears for her life throughout her tumultuous journey.

The author's unique writing style portrays unusual characterization of both people and creatures. "The sun was setting, and light roses, lavenders and gingers dusted the sky." Page 170. Romance: . "Our lips met and I had never felt my Father's presence with me at that capacity." Page 219. The reader does not know who is good and who is evil until the jaw dropping climax reveals all. There are twists and surprises in this page turner sure to please every reader.

The best thing about this wonderfully fascinating tale is that it is grounded in the Christian faith. "For a mere moment I saw the true glory of my Father's creation. As the grass was swaying, the flowers nodded, the trees bowed, and I had no pain." Page 130.
Bleeding Ink is a page turner that will captivate and intrigue readers of all fiction genres.

Christian mystery romance author, only child, legally blind & hearing aid user.
 
www.marlsmenagerie.com/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print