The relentless onslaught on the human race
by Jack Vorster

THE GIGANTIC STRUGGLE OF PUNY MAN
While Planet Earth is hurtling around the sun like a speck of dust, its human occupants are scurrying to and fro trying to outdo each other using all the means at their disposal. As a result, some are rich and many are poor. And some are in a position of power to annihilate those who are weak and those who stand in their way.

Then there are those who steal, kill and destroy as a shortcut to attaining the necessities of life.

Many people die each day, either by natural causes, by accident or by foul play. But more are born into this physical realm than those who leave it. And so the human population grows and grows more little human creatures to face the struggles of life as the sun perpetually swings the earth - as if by its tail - around itself.

While all of this is going on, great armies of unseen creatures are busy orchestrating human activities on earth for the sole purpose of hastening the demise of these fear-filled physical creatures running around on the planet as if they owned it. However, these unseen demon creatures have a problem. They, themselves, are filled with fear, having to look over their shoulder at all times looking out for the mighty angels, appointed to protect the rightful human occupants of the earth.

IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS
Unfortunately, only a small minority of the human creatures living on earth have any idea of what is really going on. Many of them are trying to warn those who live in ignorance of the truth - those who believe that they are continuing the process of ape-to-man evolution. The latter do not know that angels are here to curtail the demon-invoked, wholesale slaughter of men, women and children. They do not know that their minds are under the control of the spiritual forces of darkness to produce conflict in homes and among nations leading to strife, genocide, war, destruction and death.

The ignorant among men prefer to live and die while doing their own thing and leave their lives in the hands of something called fate, but they do not realize that the reins of fate are held by the hands of demonic forces.

THE WORDS WE SPEAK
Now here's the thing. If angels are supposed to protect us, then why does there seem to be so little evidence of it? We, ourselves, are to blame. The extent to which mankind is protected by angels is dependent upon the words that we speak. In other words, our protection by angels is limited by our own words.

Angels listen to us. If we speak in line with the Word of God, then they act on our behalf to accomplish the words of our mouth. Angels are not moved by our fear-filled words or our hysterics. For instance, you may reprimand your son or daughter with words like, "If you keep up your association with those drug-taking friends of yours you will end up dead." An angel hearing this will allow it to happen - should the situation develop to that point. After all, that is what was decreed by you. You spoke in line with the words of your mind and those words emanated from the enemy. If you had said, "I am not happy about the friends you keep, but God's hands are upon you and will keep you from evil," then you will have set in motion the security of the life of your child.

Our guardian angels are on standby to minister to our needs and our words spoken in line with God's Word determine the outcome. Negative, fear-filled words are, in effect, a denial of God's ability and power. "Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God." (Luke 12:8, 9)

Of the angels it is said, "Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?" (Heb 1:14)

HEIRS OF SALVATION
We are all "candidates" to be heirs of salvation. And salvation comes only through the Word of God. Our agreement with the Word of God ensures our protection. Angels are present even with those who do not believe. Their crying out to God in life-threatening situations will move the angels to act, but the angels will not respond to the ways and words of the world.

However, the world at large is inclined to blaspheme and to use the name of Jesus as an expression of profanity courtesy of demon-controlled movie scriptwriters. Is it any wonder that the onslaught by the spiritual forces of darkness continues so successfully? They have even succeeded in having the Bible banned in public places in the United States.

There is no doubt, were it not for the presence and work of angels, we would probably have been in a scenario as depicted in the movie, The Postman.

The time has come for all to become fully-fledged heirs of salvation. The Dispensation of Grace has virtually come to an end.

In the meantime, be assured that, "The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them." (Ps 34:7)

Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print