Declaring and Proclaiming
by Steve Countryman

By declaring the promises of God and His Word out loud, you release and invoke the awesome power of God the Father in and over your life.

A Daily Affirmation versionPlease read aloud.

Declaring and proclaiming who God is with me and for me How great is my God? The following paragraphs must be spoken and confessed, it should be shouted, even yelled. Doing this on a regular basis will guarantee that my faith will be bolstered and will allow God to work in and through me! You are my fortress. You are my shield. You are my Hiding Place. You are my Keeper. You are the Lifter of my head. You are my Refuge. You are my Rock. You are my Shade. You are my Shelter. You are my Stronghold. You are my strength. You are my banner. You are my joy. You are my salvation. You are the lover of my soul. You are my provider. You are my comforter. You are my King. You are my guide. You are my friend. You are my companion. You are my reason for living. You are my Hope. You are my protector. You are my Hero. You are my rescuer. You are my healer. You are my restorer. You are always with me. You are my enabler. You are my peace. You are my inheritance. You are my leader. You direct my path. You guide my steps. You strengthen me. You arm me. You correct me. You love me. You sustain me. You are my God. You are my everything!

Next I must declare out loud who God is to me You are the one and only God. You are God the I AM You are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. You are Jehovah God, He who is from everlasting to everlasting. . You are creator of everything. You are the Lord Most High. You are the sovereign Lord. You are the Lord of hosts. You are God of Might. You are Yahweh, I AM, the Eternal God. You are The Holy and Righteous One. You are God Our Lord and King. You are God our Fortress and Protector. You are The Lord Our Provider and Shepherd. You are Abba, Father. You are The God of All Grace. You are God Our Savior and Redeemer. You are God almighty. You are perfect. You are precious. You are beautiful. You are great and powerful. You are awesome. You are always good. You are Jehovah God Everlasting. You are God of truth. You are God of justice. You are the sacrificial Lamb. You are the Risen One. You are the victorious one. You are the one who defeated Satan.

Knowing that the I AM, Jesus, is in all believers, I must declare and proclaim out loud who Jesus is in and through me I AM HE who is lead by the Holy Spirit. I AM He who does not limit, restrict or hinder the awesome power of my God. I AM more than a conquer. I AM more than an overcomer. I AM a Holy Spirit filled believer. I AM enabled by the grace of God through the Holy Spirit. I AM clothed in His righteousness. I AM armed with the Word of God. I AM made in His likeness. I AM HE who puts on the mind of Christ daily. I AM He is puts on the whole amour of God everyday. I AM He who raised Christ from the dead. I AM the head and not the tail. I AM His temple where sickness and disease can't stay. I AM His vessel that He uses. I AM His instrument that He uses as He purposes. I AM blessed and highly favored. I AM nothing without Him. I AM He who can do all things. I AM a child of the Most High God. I AM He and less of me. I AM He that chose me before time began. I AM totally aligned and in total agreement with His Word. I AM the victor and not the victim. I AM living the abundant life that my Jesus has provided for me. I AM He who has given me the destiny that I will fulfill and I will do it in perfect health. I AM more than a survivor. I AM made co-heirs to the throne through Jesus Christ. I AM made holy and worthy. I AM fully and completely restored and all of my wounds are healed. I AM totally committed and submitted to the Father and I WILL NOT quit! I AM He who Satan fears! I AM a blessing to God every day! I AM He who utilizes the gifts of the Spirit. I AM He who prophesies, speaks in tongues, and declares my God's goodness always! AMEN!!!

I challenge you to declare this affirmation out loud daily and watch what God through His Holy Spirit will do in and through you.


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print