His Schnozzola
by PamFord Davis

Candle isles in stores offer aromatherapy; the scent of cinnamon and apples is nearly irresistible! I am not what I would call a "candle person;" I don't faithfully keep them burning in my home yet in a store my senses take a holiday. Please tell me I'm not mad!

I discovered I had a wee little friend. He could not resist my classroom during our church's three-night open house event. It was not the candle burning under hurricane lamp style glass in my "Old Fashioned Christmas" but a cinnamon scented broom hidden behind the tree.

The young boy first entered with his grandmother and asked what the nice smell was. I explained and he seemed surprised. Soon after, he was back saying, "I just can't help it!" He was attracted to the room simply by the pleasure his schnozzola received. Cinnamon hooked him!

Am I aware of an unusual scent when in the presence of the Lord? "And walk in love, [esteeming and delighting in one another] as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a slain offering and sacrifice to God [for you, so that it became] a sweet fragrance (Ephesians 5:2 Amplified)."

I desire the fragrance of faith. "For we are the sweet fragrance of Christ [which exhales] unto God, [discernible alike] among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing (2 Corinthians 2:15 Amplified)." I can be "cinnamon and spice and everything nice!"

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print