ApnaCircle joins hands with the 2nd Indian Student parliament (Bhartiya Chhatra Sansad) as their Networking partners
by

New Delhi, January 07' 2012: ApnaCircle.com, India's leading Business & Career networking site ties up with Indian Student Parliament, India's chief body inspiring youth for strengthening democracy as their Networking partners for the event.(http://www.apnacircle.com/groups/?containerId=00219daqtcg54pex) The tie-up has been extended to this year after ApnaCircle promoted the ISP platform by encouraging students to come forward and express their views and leadership qualities through network of young students and professionals on ApnaCircle.com last year.



The 2nd Bhartiya Chhatra Sansad is going to be held from January 10th to 12th at MIT Campus Pune. Like last year, this year too, the participants will be given an opportunity to interact with prominent personalities from the fields of politics, spiritual enlightenment, environment, media, social, entertainment and sports backgrounds. These personalities include His Holiness Dalai Lama, Mr. Narayana Murthy of Infosys Technologies, Mr. Nitish Kumar Chief Minister of Bihar, Mr. Omar Abdullah Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Advertising guru & famous lyricist Mr. Prasoon Joshi, Shri. S. M Krishna Minister of External Affairs, Mr. Ajay Maken Union Minister of State for Sports & Youth Affairs, Ms. Mamata Banerjee Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mr. Arnab Goswami Editor in Chief and News anchor at Times Now, Shri. Sam Pitroda Advisor to Prime Minister, Mr. P. Sainath National Rural Editor- Hindu, Mr. Kapil Dev Former Captain- Indian Cricket Team and many more.

Being India's leading professional and career networking site ApnaCircle has been consistently encouraging the participation of young, enthusiastic and bright minds committed to lead the society, to effect political changes and to strengthen the democracy.

Mr. Yogesh Bansal, Founder & CEO, ApnaCircle.com said, "We are glad to be associated with the great Indian Student Parliament for the second time. It is a great initiative by Mr. Rahul Karad and I compliment his vision and mission of educating the youth and giving them the right direction. We are proud to strengthen and empower our youth towards this new revolution which ensures the bright future of our country."

Mr. Rahul V Karad - Founder & Convenor of the Indian Student Parliament said "The greatest wealth and strength of any nation is its youth. The quality of its youth determines the kind of future, the nation will have. Therefore, with this initiative we would want to ensure a bright future of our country by strengthening and empowering our youth." He further stated, "We are pleased to have our association with India's leading career and professional networking site ApnaCircle.com to promote this unique initiative. Their tremendous contribution to support the program last year encouraged us to partner with them this year too. With these authentic partnerships we would want to escalate this initiative to newer heights."


About ApnaCircle.com



Founded in the year 2006, ApnaCircle is India's first and leading Business and Career networking site. ApnaCircle is one of the pioneers in the Indian networking space. It connects professionals all across India and gives them a platform to brand themselves and build the right contacts.



The company was founded by Mr. Yogesh Bansal in December 2006. ApnaCircle merged with Viadeo, the leading professional networking site in Europe and with Tianji, the leading professional networking site in China in 2009 to form the leading global entity. With more than 36 million members worldwide, including CEOs, Senior Managers, Entrepreneurs, Consultants and professionals from various fields like Finance, Communications & Media, Production & Engineering, Marketing & Sales, ApnaCircle today is the world's second largest professional network on the Internet.



These mergers have enabled the Indian users at ApnaCircle to interact with vast consumers from Europe, China and other parts of the globe. Also, ApnaCircle Viadeo - Tianji acquired Unyk, a Canadian social networking site to grow the Indian market organically.



Visit the 2nd Indian Student Parliament on ApnaCircle at: http://www.apnacircle.com/groups/?containerId=00219daqtcg54pex





About Indian Student Parliament

The objective of India Student Parliament is to generate an apt consciousness among young student leaders about the need to strengthen democracy and nurture Indian pride (asmita). The Who's Who from Indian politics , corporate, media, social sectors and spiritual world, besides student council leaders from across the country will converge here from January10-12 for the second 'Bhartiya Chhatra Sansad,' being jointly organized by the MIT School of Government (MITSOG), Union Ministry of Sports & Youth Affairs, Govt of India, Ministry of Sports & Youth Affairs, Govt of Maharashtra & Ministry of Higher and Technical Education, Govt of Maharashtra.

==XX==XX==



Media RSVP

Gurdeep Kaur @ 09873109199

Chaitali Pandey @ 09967124290

Partha Das

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print