Finding our Purpose in His Love
by harvestgal Ndaguba

What is the most precious thing on this Earth? It's more precious than diamonds or any other thing you could ever create or find. Look in the Mirror. That's what this Earth was created for. It's you. If only we knew how precious we are, perhaps our lives would be lived differently.

We often spend our lives seeking to attain the very things that were created for us. But if we get to know the Creator, we won't strive for those thing. We'll be to busy fulfilling His call for our lives. You see, nobody loves us like He does. And when we get to know Him, we see just how precious we are. He reveals it to us. Also we are made in His likeness and image so the more we understand Him the more we understand ourselves. The more we understand His love for us, the more we can love others with His love. We were created to be loved and to love.

No one wants to see you accomplish your deepest desires more than Him. Yes, even more than you want to be successful, He wants you to. He knows what you were put here to do. And when you find what you are here for, only than will your greatest innermost desire be fulfilled. So take the time to get to know your creator. Get to know His love for you and all of humanity. Get to know His plans and purposes for your life and you'll never be the same again.

Erica Ndaguba is married to a wonderful Nigerian man and they have 4 wonderful kids.  They've been married 7 years.  She's lived 6 years on the mission field and returned to the States 4 years ago.  She used to teach ESL but now she's a fulltime housewife and mother.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print