Lord Forgive Me!
by Steve Countryman

Lord you have put opportunity after opportunity before me to shine your light to the world. To be a blessing to others who were in need. To lend a hand, lend a buck, lend a shoulder and a listening ear. Father I have failed. Too often I allowed my personal problems and goals to get in the way of your Holy Spirit working in and through me. I was easily distracted by the cares of this world that I missed seeing the cares of others in need. I am trying to learn that the vision you have given me is one that I don't see me in but only see you! To see your love at work through me. To see others respond to your love in me. To see your love shine through others around me. I have failed you O Lord. I have missed opportunities more often than I want to admit. Lord forgive me!

Thank you Lord for not giving up on me. Thank you Lord for not discarding me. Thank you Lord for not leaving me. Thank you Lord for helping me to see your love in my life and for the courage and boldness to share it with others that you have put in my path!


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print