A Valentine Wish
by Steve Countryman

First I have to admit that I'm not the best husband. In fact just ask my wife and she'll tell you that I have a long way to go to achieve that. One evening I was rubbing her feet after she had a painful day. As I was rubbing them the Lord shared this with me. How many men in the world, whose wives have died, who would give ANYTHING in the world just to have their loved one back long enough to rub her feet, hold her hand, stroke her face, rub her neck, a relaxing massage, run his fingers through her hair or just to touch her once again. Suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks, rubbing her feet would never be a chore to me again!

Flowers and cards are nice but this Valentine's day also include a surprise for your wife or girlfriend by doing something special for her that you know she would like. Something that she normally has to ask you to do but not this time. A foot rub, a neck rub, a relaxing massage something personal. God's love is always looking to "show love" and to "give love" and we should do the same with our gifts from God known as our wives. This is my Valentine wish for you. For you to show and give love to your wife!

Happy Valentine's Day


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print