Rise Up
by Mark Stidham

Rise Up

After many years of studying the agape love of God I've come to the realization and I'm firmly convinced that God wants us well. He doesn't want us barely making it, and barely struggling by; he wants us to be on top, he wants us to be the head and not the tail. We need to see that God told Israel, who was the seed of Abraham that he wanted dthem to be blessed going in and coming out that he wanted set them on a hill, so to speak, so that other people could see them and see the blessing of God and an in turn come to God and recognized that he is God.

Many of us have been told over and over that these promises were to the Jews only, but actually these promises were made to the seed of Abraham. And in Galatians 3:29, the Bible says "And if you are Christ's, then are you Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise. So according to the New Testament we are Abraham's seed and we are heirs according to the promise. Actually, every time God spoke to Israel, he was speaking to Abraham and making promises to Abraham. In a nutshell, he promised Abraham that he would bless him and make him a blessing to others around him. I firmly believe that God has not changed and he still wants to do that for us today he wants to bless us so that we can be a blessing to others around us.

I firmly believe that in the 21st century the Church is going to emerge and rise up to the place that God is calling it now. We have marched for way too long around the mountain. It is time that we fully enter the promised land defeat our enemies and come to the place that God wants us to be. It is time that we do what Jesus said to do in Mark 11:23 and speak to that mountain and blow it out of there so that we can fully enter into the abundant life that God wants us to enter; then we can successfully and fully take the gospel to the ends of the earth and usher in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

We must come to the place that we fully trust God in full faith, taking our place as children of God and joint heirs with Jesus Christ. Yes, we must be humble but false humility has no place as we need to see ourselves as God sees us; for that is being truly humble. Everyone must come to the cross, but we must quit seeing ourselves at the cross and see ourselves as raised up with Jesus to sit with him in heavenly places. Brothers and sisters that is exactly where we are whether we feel like it or whether we see ourselves there or not. We need to go to the precious Word of God and find out exactly what our position is and find out who we are in God's eyes. We need to meditate deeply in these truths until we do see ourselves there, and then the feelings will follow. This kind of thinking and believing is not arrogance, for we know that we did not resurrect ourselves or raise ourselves up, but it was all the work of God through his son Jesus Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit. We also know that without Jesus Christ can do nothing but, bless God, we have him so we can do all things through him who gives us strength. I firmly believe that agreeing with God's Word is being humble. That is true humility.

So I urge you take your Bible get into your prayer closet study it meditate in it until it becomes a reality to you and began to rise to that place that God wants you to be. When we begin to rise up to the place that God wants us to be others will see and realize that he is God and desire to know him. He is a great and wonderful God!



Copyright 2007 by Mark Stidham

Mark L. Stidham Th.D. is an Ordained minister,a life coach,a motivational speaker, a preacher,a pastor, an evangelist,a web site publisher,a writer,a songwriter, a singer, a photographer and a musician. Mark has been married to his wife and valuable life partner, Patty Stidham for 19 years.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print