God is Supreme on earth
by Michael Hume

"O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth." Psalm 8.1

God is a Great King and reigns on earth. He is almighty, mostly invisible and always present everywhere on earth. He hasn't left earth in Satan's and mans power or in their dominion and gone to live in heaven. That is not the case. God is in total control of everything that ever goes on here on this planet.

God and Jesus are "Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come." Ephesians 1.21.

God is above all presidents, prime ministers, kings and queens, all the rich, all the worldly all those in authority whether they are good or bad. He is above all church hierarchy, religious leaders, Satan and all his cohorts. Now, here in the world we live in and as long as humans exist.

God is not just a little above all rule and authority, every name, power and dominion but a great deal above. He is awesome to behold. The earthly are nowhere near God's likeness, glory and greatness and never will be.

Satan is not in control. He is like a wild lion under Gods tight control. Just like God shut the lions' mouths in the den with Daniel, so God has control over who Satan harms and who he can't. Daniel's enemies were eaten by those same lions after Daniel was pulled out of the den. God is in full control.

God the doer of miracles, signs, wonders and mighty works is active in every place and country. He is very much alive. Keep praying to Him, he is near you and always will be with you.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print