Agony of De-feet
by PamFord Davis

"Oh, my aching feet!" You know the feeling, it has been a grueling day and you have been on your feet working with no opportunities for breaks. Your shoes pinch blistered toes and the soles of your feet ache relentlessly. You have dealt out cruel and inhumane punishment on the poor little puppies. Oh, the agony of "de-feet!"

Prepare for the thrill of victory. Kick off your shoes, kick back in a recliner, prop up your feet and relax. Heave a sigh of relief and imagine each little piggy dangling in a cool stream. Faithful feet have carried you through another day and provided a firm foundation to stand on in a shaky economy.

God offers a secure foundation in an unstable world. "For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ (1Corinthians 3:11 NIV)." He lifts us from disastrous "defeat" of despair and carries us on to victory. Kick off the weight of discouragement; kick back in the everlasting arms, lean on Jesus and stand upon the solid Rock!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print