BITTER SWEET
by chuma obum

It is true that the taste of adversity is bitter, but ironically it contains essential ingredients that make the taste of prosperity so much better.

Moreover, if you really look deep into all the days of your life, you will surely see that the laughter of tomorrow is usually inherent in today's sorrow. You will also find out that there is no peace that comes with ease, and there is no happiness that is gained without distress.

Therefore, challenges of life are not meant to break you, because in truth they are simply the changes you must go through or the price you must pay for your desired breakthrough.


Quote to Ponder
"Adversity gives us the opportunity to really appreciate prosperity."

Verse to Consider
Hebrews 12:2-3



By:
Chuma Obum
Author of Healing Words for the Soul
[email protected]
www.twitter.com/chumaobum
www.truewords.com.ng
Copyrigth 2012

Chuma Obum is a gifted wordsmith & a sage of simple truths who is renowned for his creative depth & solution-oriented personality. He is passionate about touching lives through inspirational words,written or spoken. Visit http://truewords.com.ng/ to find out more about his lifework.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print