Outburst
by PamFord Davis

We have all seen it happen; likely, others have seen it happen to us too. When least expected, suddenly right out of the blue a person bursts out laughing or loses control and bursts out in tears. If we are the party, we feel foolish or embarrassed; if the shoe fits on the foot of someone else, they become the center of attention. I've had a bad case of the giggles in church where I needed to be reverent and focused on the pastor's sermon. In one particular outburst, flooding tears, I found assistance. A supportive friend ushered me to the refuge of a lady's room at church. It is not shameful to release emotions. We burst out, not bury feelings within.

Join me as I burst out praising! "Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever (Psalm 106: 1 KJV)." I release pent up stress. "Praise ye the Lord, I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation (Psalm 111:1KJV)." My heart is overflowing with thanksgiving and praise to my redeemer! "O Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever (Psalm 136:1-3 KJV)." I am bursting out in passionate praise!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print