Why A Woman Wouldn't Cheat On Her Man
by Angie Lewis

Why would a woman NOT cheat on her man? Because she loves him? No, I don't think that is the answer. Because she is afraid of what he will do to her? No, I don't think that is the answer either. Because she believes in God? Well, that is part of the answer but not the entire answer. Many cheaters say they believe in God so that couldn't be the correct answer. Is it because she is devoted to her husband and committed to her marriage / relationship? Yes, that is the correct answer.

Why would a husband NOT cheat on his wife? It is for the very same reason as the wife, because he is devoted to his wife, and committed to the marriage. Of course there are other factors that fit into the picture very nicely and that is respecting oneself, which is a big part of the equation here. When a woman has been brought up believing in the purity of marriage, and if she has a good self worth, she is less likely to go outside of the marital perimeters to complete herself. She is already made complete and satisfied through God and holds the principles of marriage dear to her heart.

The good news is you don't need to go outside of the boundaries of marriage to feel good about yourself. You can give your troubled heart to God and ask Him to help you with whatever emotions, weakness, or other troubles that are afflicting your self-image.

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Ephesians 2:10 NIV)

The cheating heart syndrome relies on feelings and other people around them for happiness. Instead of receiving happiness from within, some people look outside of themselves. A man or woman who is constantly going outside the boundaries of marriage for gratification is hooked up within a syndrome, almost like a person would who has an addiction. The addict receives gratification from alcohol or drugs and the cheater receives happiness from others.

Simply put, cheaters cheat to make themselves feel better; it is a form of validation. It feels good to have someone want you, adore you, and basically treat you as if you were the only person in his or her world. But these kind of shallow relationships do not last because uncommitted hearts will always be wrapped up within the cheating heart syndrome. Once the feelings are gone, off they go to the next relationship.

A spouse who constantly cheats or flirts with others does not rely on morality but on feelings, this is why they cheat. Their foundation rests on feelings and self-gratification rather than on principles. It's not that they don't want to have morals, and its not that they don't know right from wrong, but that FEELING good is more important than DOING good according to the cheater.

For the woman who does not cheat on her man, her convictions within her keep her from straying from the marriage bed. Even though, many of these faithful women have every opportunity to commit adultery and never get caught, they are so devoted to their man and the relationship, it is not even an option.

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. (1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV)

Let's suppose you really are unhappy with the person you married. Well, so what! Why are you dissatisfied? Is there something you are doing or not doing in the marriage? You see, happiness is not found outside of yourself. Even when a person has accepted God for their life, it is the Holy Spirit within them that gives them the spiritual resolve they need to make the right choices for happiness and contentment in life.

I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:11-13 NIV)

Forgive Your Spouse of Adultery And Save Your Christian Marriage: http://youtu.be/snUGrD6Qh5k
Visit our marriage Healing Ministry: http://www.heavenministries.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print