Is This True Love? (Part five)
by Olawale Ogunsola

DEMONSTRATION OF LOVE FOR OTHER PEOPLE
John 3:16 reads,
'For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,that whoever believds in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.'
Every believer must not forget that there is nothing God can not do to get people saved.The Lord's seeming delay in solving your problems may be that He wants you to be a very good witness of His.He may want to use your present condition to open a wide door of faith for other people.These verses in John 12 clarifies this point with close reference to Lazarus.
'9.Now a great many of the Jews knew that He (Jesus) was there;and they came,not for Jesus'sake only,but that they might also see Lazarus,whom He had raised from the dead.
10.But the chief priest plotted to put Lazarus to death also;
11.because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus.'
Therefore,so long Jesus Christ change not,Hebrews 13:8,He may want to use your life to preach to other people to save them.
This may not be possicle if the Lord does everything exacly the way you want it.Whatever the Lord does is for the glory of God,the Father.The Son of God was glorified in the life of Lazarus.He will be glorified in your life as well.
That Jesus Christ loves you is not in doubt.Do you love Him in return? Let not your love be shaken because your petitions and prayers have not been answered.The delay is not denial.Believe that,it is for the glory of GOD,the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.Stay blessed.
NB All Scriptures quoted in parts 1-5 of these articles are from New King James Version of the Bible.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print