It's time to switch over to Alert Mode
by Jack Vorster

WARNING! The import of this message will self-destruct if speed reading is applied.

THE ESCAPE ROUTE
Earth would have been a barren planet if God did not implement a redemption process for man some two thousand years ago. Had the Creator God not done so it is very likely that He would have destroyed the earth and its inhabitants a long time ago even soon after the Noahic flood. In fact, there would have been no need for God to have lifted a hand to bring about such a judgment. All He had to do was to withdraw His protection over man and let the forces of spiritual darkness finish us off.

These forces are at work right now trying to thwart God's plan for man and soon they will be given a free hand over mankind for a brief period of time. Only those who manage to overcome by means of their faith in God will escape this onslaught. Some will escape supernaturally by being removed from the earth and those that have been asleep will remain here to face the horrors of that time. The latter will survive only if they heed the instructions, but survival for them will very likely have to come in the form of martyrdom.

SPIRIT OF PEACE
Right now there is only one thing preventing (and has been ever since the advent of man) the total annihilation of this planet and that is the Spirit of Peace. As paradoxical as this may sound, it is this God-applied Spirit of Peace that has permitted violence and destruction to continue wreaking havoc in the world and letting it take its course. However, the Spirit of Peace is working to keep it (violence and destruction) in abeyance for one purpose only and that is to protect man and his environment. But there is period of time attached to this protection. It is known as the Dispensation of Grace.

The Spirit of Peace is about to be withdrawn. And when this happens nothing will stand in the way of the spiritual forces of darkness to have their way with humankind. God's Dispensation of Grace will make way for only a certain degree of protection. "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." (Mt 24:21,22)

Absolutely nothing as horrifying as this will ever have taken place in the history of mankind. There are some instructions that should be followed by all those who have been asleep and find themselves "naked" before the enemy. Those instructions are summed up in one word. And that word is... flee!

With the Spirit of Peace removed from the earth it will become a no-holds-barred scenario. "And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword." (Rev 6:4)

THE GREAT BETRAYAL
Betrayal amongst family members and friends shall become the vicious order of the day - and it will be betrayal to the death, not a meek survival tactic as depicted in the reality show, Survivor.
"Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death." (Mark 13:12)

There are two questions. What constitutes sleeping in this world and how does one stay awake?

To gain a good understanding of the situation and to make a start to getting into alert mode, please read, "Are we here to have fun and enjoy ongoing satisfaction?" The link is http://articles.faithwriters.com/reprint-article-details.php?article=19225

Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print