Satisfaction Guaranteed
by PamFord Davis

"Satisfaction Guaranteed!" We are all familiar with the advertising slogan but such agencies have badly burned most of us and we are skeptical to the authenticity of the claims of those who taunt prospective customers. Guarantees are only as valid as the promises kept by those who offer them.

The Apostle Paul expressed gratitude to the Philippians church (Phil.4:10-20). He did not feel they had begrudged him; past circumstances had simply kept them from ministering to him as generously as they had felt compelled. "I don't mean that you had stopped caring for me-you just had no chance to show it (Philippians 4:10b TEV)." He did not feel neglected.

"And I am not saying this because I feel neglected, for I have learned to be satisfied with what I have (Philippians 4:11TEV)." Paul did not base contentment in circumstantial evidence but through power of his provider. "I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me (Philippians 4:13 TEV). Guaranteed satisfaction-through faith in Christ!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print