God prepares in advance
by Michael Hume

"We are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus, to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2.10

God has prepared a lot of good works for each of us to do. He sees the future clearly and is in complete control of future events. God loves us deeply and wants us to thrive under his care.

God was showing Jesus what he saw as Jesus said to two of his disciples. "Go into the village ahead of you, and as you enter it, you will find a colt tied there, which no-one has ever ridden. Untie it and bring it here. If anyone asks you, 'Why are you untying it?' tell him, 'The Lord needs it'" Luke 19. 30,31

God is in complete control co-ordinating movements and events precisely. When the two disciples went to the village they found the colt, and it's owners did ask them why they were untying it. When they replied as Jesus told them, it was accepted and they took the colt to Jesus.

Another similar thing in the Bible is in Samuel . Samuel said to Saul "When you leave me today, you will meet two men near Rachel's tomb, at Zelzah on the border of Benjamin. They will say to you, 'The donkey's you set out to look for have been found. And now your father has stopped thinking about them and is worried about you. He is asking, "What shall I do about my son?"" Samuel 10.2 Then Samuel showed Saul what else to expect. All the signs came true exactly as Samuel had said. God was showing Samuel what He was going to do in Saul's life.

God sees the future with absolute clarity. He knows what people will say, and what we will say to them. He knows the finest details. He knows the future, and is in absolute control of events surrounding our lives. Following God is the best and most natural path for our lives.

Perhaps we don't hear it in words as the two disciples of Jesus did, or as Saul heard from Samuel, or see it as clearly as Jesus and Samuel. But the Holy Spirit can lead us just as accurately.

Or sometimes we do see things that clearly. Regardless, God has prepared the way in advance for us. He loves us and wants us to prosper in our way. He has charted our lives out for us, knows the way forward and will lead and guide us. He will ensure that His plan for our lives is done His way and in His time.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print