Meet You at the Pass!
by PamFord Davis

Two cowboys from a posse breathlessly meet up with each other in the midst of a frantic search for road agents. Each agrees to follow separate trails in search of tracks left by outlaws. Above the sound of winnowing horses and howling northerly winds one yells, "Meet you at the pass!"

The cowpokes share common knowledge; there are alternate routes of likely escape but only one clear passageway from which the outlaws have to flee for safety. If the posse members can meet at the pass and block the escape route, bad guys will be in the jail before sundown.

In hopes of bringing it to pass "at the pass," both men race off with their goal in sight. God brings his will to pass. "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying my counsel shall stand (Isaiah 46:10a KJV)."

We can take a stand on the fulfillment of God's word. He will bring all his promises and judgment to pass. "I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it (Isaiah 46:11b KJV)." Trust him; he does not wear a star. He creates them!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print