ApnaCircle.com makes changes with new value additions to its site!
by

New Delhi, March 14' 2012 ApnaCircle, a Viadeo Group Co. & India's leading Business and Career networking site has announced the launch of Career Visualizer for its users. The newly added features are sure to make for an easy networking experience that allows people to connect and build relations with others from world over.



The Career Visualizer is a user friendly tool for profile creation. Now creating or modifying the profile is a one step job. The users will experience auto completion of school/college names, a finder which will automatically search and suggest friends/alumns/former colleagues right at the edition page, request for recommendations and many more features all at one page. Now users can conveniently edit the profile by visiting just one page in no time unlike the earlier lengthy process of visiting four pages to edit the profile. With Career Visualizer, whenever a user edits his profile, he will get to see the first glimpse of the new "Career Timeline" a visual map of the professional experience displayed right in the profile. With these innovative transformations the Viadeo group aims at offering best professional networking experience to ApnaCircle users this year.


Mr. Yogesh Bansal, Founder and CEO, ApnaCircle.com said, "We wanted to make such value additions to the website that made the entire user experience short, convenient yet an interactive one. With Career Timeline now the profile interface helps members create more up to date work profiles. "


Another change adopted is reforming all Hubs, Communities and Forums under one name Groups, a more universal name, easier to understand by all and better adapted to the international expansion of Viadeo members. This merge is the final stage of a series of product updates to the ApnaCircle Groups that have been rolled out over the past few months. ApnaCircle.com wanted to simplify the usage of the website as the site had two products with a very similar function. This reform is in order to fit the needs of everyone and have only one comprehensive section enabling members to discover great Groups to meet, share or have discussions with other professionals on ApnaCircle.com.


To join in and connect log on to:


http://www.apnacircle.com/en/connexion/


About ApnaCircle.com

Founded in the year 2006, ApnaCircle, a Viadeo Group Co. is one of the pioneers in the Indian networking space. It connects professionals across India and gives them a platform to brand themselves and build the right contacts worldwide.

The company was founded by Mr. Yogesh Bansal in December 2006. ApnaCircle merged with Viadeo, the leading professional networking site in Europe and with Tianji, the leading professional networking site in China in 2009 to form the leading global entity. Also, ApnaCircle Viadeo - Tianji acquired Unyk, a Canadian social networking site to grow the Indian market organically. With more than 36 million members worldwide, including CEOs, Senior Managers, Entrepreneurs, Consultants and professionals from various fields like Finance, Communications & Media, Production & Engineering, Marketing & Sales, ApnaCircle today is the world's second largest professional network on the Internet.

ApnaCircle is a networking marketplace and has the advantage of a strong presence in the non English speaking countries. ApnaCircle's mergers have enabled the Indian users to interact with vast consumers from Europe, China and other parts of the globe.

Headquartered at Paris, the Viadeo Group has its offices in New Delhi, Beijing, San Francisco, London, Spain, Italy, Germany, Mexico City, Morocco, Austria and more.

Partha Das

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print