Neglected Major Key To The World Of Answered Prayers
by Ngozi Nwoke

I have done all I know to do, still my prayers remain unanswered. I have prayed about these issues for a long time, yet no answer. These may be your laments too. But your desire may require a major key that is usually neglected. This article is about one of the keys to the world of answered prayers.

That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises Hebrews 6:12 (KJV)
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise Hebrews 10:36 (KJV)

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain - James 5:7 (KJV)

In this age of technology where everything is going towards easy and fast life, people want to pray now and receive answers immediately, neglecting the need for patience. Unfortunately, it's not the case for every issue. Sometimes, according to the all-knowing God, the answer is best delivered in the future, for your own good and to the glory of His name.

Patience is a neglected major key to the world of answered prayers. Believers study and mediate on God's word, they pray and confess God's word but fail to patiently wait for their desired result. Faith in God's ability and desire to answer our prayers delivers our desires to us. But many times we need to exercise patience to receive answers from God.

When you have done the will of God, that is, you have walked according to the scriptures, the next step is to be patient and allow the only wise God to do His own part. And He never fails. God is the Alpha and the Omega. He knows the end from the beginning. He knows your tomorrow far more than you do. Your interest is in His heart.

Job was a man in the bible who waited patiently for God to change his story and God did it. Job eventually had double of what he lost. Joseph was another man who also waited patiently to see the fulfilment of his dreams. Though, he went through obstacles, he still got to the throne and his brothers bowed down to him. Interestingly, Joseph saw the long period of waiting as a perfect timing of God.

In conclusion, do all you have to do, including walking in righteousness and love, but remember not to neglect patience, a major key to the world of answered prayers.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print