The Best Way And Fastest Way To Conquer The World Today
by Ngozi Nwoke

How would you like to be in control of what happens in your life? Do you want to conquer the world? Deep down everyone's heart, we want to wake up and start the day knowing that everything will work out for our good. The article gives the best and fastest way to achieve that.

Who is it that is victorious over [that conquers] the world but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on that fact]? - 1 John 5:5 (AMP)

The problems and chaos in the world make one to strongly desire to conquer the world, to subdue all the challenges it poses against you. You passionately desire to be above all the frustrations, stress and unhealthy competitions. The challenges of this world make you to hunger for security financially, emotionally, socially and otherwise. In addition, you want to get it the best and fastest way possible.

Faith in Jesus as the son of God is the best way to be victorious over the world. It is also the fastest way to achieve this. When you trust and rely on this fact, that Jesus is the son of God, you will surely conquer the world.

It is not enough to declare that you believe Jesus to be the son of God, it is important that you trust and rely on this truth at all times. Your victory over the challenges of the world lies on your faith in this truth. This commands the armies of heaven to act on your behalf anytime and anywhere.

Why is your faith in Jesus as the son of God the best way and fastest way to subdue the world?

1. It is the requirement.

The one who created the world and wrote the manual says that the only way to conquer the world is by believing that Jesus is His son. Certainly, God knew that many will deny Jesus as His son, so He put this requirement.

2. Jesus is your only access to the powers of God.

No one can come to God except through Jesus. Jesus is the only way to the world of conquerors. God has given eternal life, which includes victory over the world, to those who believe in His son. You are able to live on earth as a child of God, as a god over challenges.

3. God's conquering secrets are revealed.

Your faith in Jesus as the son of God proves that you actually believe in God and His ability to do whatsoever He says. God reveals His secrets to those who believe in Him, including secrets on how to conquer the world.

Jesus is the best way and certainly the fastest way to enjoy this world. Unfortunately, many are looking for the fastest way only and in the process, they end up on the worst way. Outside Jesus you have the counterfeits. What these counterfeits offer don't last and they leave you in a more miserable state than you were earlier on. Remember, that there is a way that seems right but the end is destruction. Beware!

Now, if you have received Jesus, you need to be conscious of Him being in your life. You need to trust and rely on His ability as the son of God. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Just confessing your faith in Jesus is not enough, you need to live it daily, to conquer your world!

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print