Night Prayers
by

Now the day is over and night is drawing nigh, the shadows of the evening are hovering across the sky. I give thanks unto you O Lord for your divine counsel and devoted vigil over me. Thank you for every experience. They are the lessons that propel me to the place of awareness, where my inner self is awakened to know how much I need not to lean on my own understanding but to trust you with all my heart.
Thank you for instilling in me the wisdom to allow great and profitable things to occupy my heart, so my mouth could bless my life to great heights of success. Now I lay me down to sleep, my reign shall instruct me during my peaceful night rest in you. Therefore, my heart is glad, while my glory rejoices and my flesh also shall rest in hope, for you have shown me the path of life. In your presence is the fullness of joy. At your right hand there are pleasures evermore. Thank you Lord, it was a perfect and complete day in you.

June Morton, a retired Bookkeeper, who enjoy sharing inspirational thoughts with others

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print