The Holy Spirit is the operating and dispensing force in the lives of believers
by

It is an established fact that Jehovah God is a Spirit and to recognize Him for whom He really is, we must be led by His Holy Spirit so He can operate freely in our lives, enabling us to worship Him in spirit and in truth.(John 4:25). According to (Romans 8:14, John 1:12), we have become God's children, once we are led by His Spirit. This Holy Spirit is given to us believers, through the blood of Jesus and the grace of God, when we accept Jesus as our Savior, whereby, we become privileged sons and daughters to cry out to Jehovah, "Abba Father" or "Our Father". (Romans 8:15).
Acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior is a major step in leading to the reconciliation and regeneration process in our lives. This operation is powered by our now new creative life force, the Holy Spirit, with whom we are generously endowed by the Holy Father.
With this inheritance, the process of bringing us into an intimate relationship with Jehovah and His beloved Son Jesus begins. The Holy Spirit then reconditions and enables us to keep the Holy Commandments; he empowers us to do great exploits on our new adventurous journey; and he harmonizes our will with that of Jehovah's.
This anointing force comes with an enrichment of many spiritual gifts which empowers us to live victoriously. It gives us divine disclosures and sharpens our spiritual insight about the magnitude of God's love. It synchronizes us with God's choreographic movements and opens our ears to hear His voice with clear, crisp transmission. It allows us to adopt new ways of living, as it upgrades us with kingdom paradigm. It enriches our lives and transforms us into success oriented, kingdom principled and purpose driven individuals. To crown it, the authentication of the Holy Spirit in our lives, makes us fruitful and enables us to be transfigured, as we embrace a holy and righteous lifestyle.

June Morton, a retired Bookkeeper, who enjoy sharing inspirational thoughts with others

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print