Ready or Not!
by Donna Wasson

Here it comes. As the march towards the utopian lie of a 'New World Order' continues its inevitable encroachment on society, the demise of cash and coins is coming, and very soon. Once all cash transactions are eliminated and all banking, buying and selling is conducted digitally, the segue into a one world society and government will be seamless. If you think about it, America has almost accomplished this transition.

Only 7% of all transactions in the U.S. involve cash and these are usually for small purchases, such as coffee, or paying for a burger in the drive-thru. Medium to large transactions are overwhelmingly paid for with credit or debit cards. We don't even think twice about whipping out that plastic card, swiping it in the little machine and entering our secret pin number. We've been doing it for years. Behavioral conditioning at its finest.

Many world governments, with the usual cooperation of the media, are working to create a kind of cultural stigma against using cash because they cannot track paper trails and monitor transactions to collect possible taxes. Before long, the authorities will automatically assume you are involved in some type of criminal behavior, resulting in seemingly endless intrusions into your private life to recover just a percentage of the money they confiscate.

In fact, even today if you are carrying $10K or more in cash, you had better declare it to U.S. Customs and the TSA and have the proper papers filled out or they can seize the money under suspicion of the cash being used for terrorist or drug related activities. If you make a transaction for $10K or over, you must also fill out an IRS 8300 form to keep them off your back.

Just recently, Stacy Knutson, a struggling waitress and mother of five in Minnesota, received a $12K tip from a stranger which was a desperately needed answer to prayer. She wasn't sure if she should keep it and not knowing what to do, she notified the town's Moorhead Police, who quickly seized the money and told her she could have it after 60 days if no one claimed it. When sixty days turned into ninety, the police changed their story and told her the money had an odor of marijuana on it and was then considered part of a drug investigation. Yeaaah.

Instead of accepting the $1000 finder's fee from the police, she sued to recover the money and I am pleased to report she won her suit. There's still a tiny bit of justice left on this miserable earth! But her ordeal is a perfect example of how precarious it has become to carry or possess large amounts of cash.

Producing cash and coins is expensive; money is heavy, clumsy to handle, not to mention filthy to touch. It's inconvenient to inspect, move, store and guard and is always subject to counterfeiting. Governments and large banks are eager to eliminate it because they make billions in fees from debit cards and interest on credit cards. They don't profit when cash is used. Bummer.

To coerce the general population into going cashless, most governments are setting ceilings on the amount of cash transactions that are legal and will slowly lower them over time until they are eliminated altogether.

According to the World Economic Forum, Sweden is the world's leader in this trend with only 3% cash usage. In most if its cities, buses don't even accept cash; tickets are prepaid or purchased with a cell phone text. Some of the nation's banks have stopped handing out cash at all. Curt Persson, Chairman of Sweden's National Pensioner's Organization said, "There are towns where it isn't at all possible anymore to enter a bank and use cash."

Even 'houses of worship' in Sweden are encouraging parishioners into going cashless by installing card readers that allow members to tithe digitally. Their new motto is 'Praise the Lord and pass the plastic!'

As with all things, giving up cash and relying on plastic has its downside. Personal and business computers can be hacked; credit and debit cards are easily stolen as well as the increasing problem of identity theft. So, what to do? They don't want cash. Cards are not safe. Gee, what could possibly be next? I bet the Bible has an answer.

Revelation 13: 11-12 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. (16-17) "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

You guessed itbiometrics. Biometric identity systems are currently being developed and streamlined to combat crime in the financial world to come.

A recent IBM press release stated, "You will no longer need to create, track or remember multiple passwords for various log-ins. Imagine you will be able to walk up to an ATM machine to securely withdraw money by simply speaking your name or looking into a tiny sensor that can recognize the unique patterns in the retina of your eye. Or by doing the same, you can check your account balance on your mobile phone or tablet.

Each person has a unique biological identity and behind all that is data. Biometric datafacial definitions, retina scans and voice files will be composited through software to build your DNA unique online password. (Sounds peachy.)

Referred to as multi-factor biometrics, smarter systems will be able to use this information in real-time to make sure whenever someone is attempting to access your information, it matches your unique biometric profile and the attempt is authorized."

What happens to those of you who refuse to have your monetary and personal physical information violated in this manner? You will be locked out of the entire financial system. No groceries. No doctors. No medicine. No fuel. No housing. No clothing. No job. Nothing. Nada. Zero.

There are methods already in use in America today that implant Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips into pets, employee badges, school uniforms and even the upper arms of Alzheimer's patients. This allows authorities to monitor and recover lost pets, make sure students and employees show up for school and work, and track dementia patients who wander away from home or a professional care facility.

Currently, these implantable chips are approximately the size of a grain of rice. The thought of having something implanted in your body is highly objectionable to millions of people, so companies are working to make being marked a bit more palatable to the general population.

One company called Somark has developed RFID ink that can be directly applied to the skin of animals or humans, like a tattoo. Micro-needles apply the chipless ink in about 10 seconds and this mark can be read by an RFID reader from up to four feet away.

Some people are actually excited about these new methods of storing financial and medical records. One columnist named Don Tennant wrote an article entitled, Chip Me Please!, in which he gushed about his enthusiasm for this technology, whether implant or tattoo by saying, "All I can say is I'd be the first person in line for an implant." Yeah, great idea Don! Knock yourself out.

You know, to the average person around the world, this technology will end up making perfect sense. It will streamline endless layers of bureaucracy and will be a much more secure way to store personal information. It would cut down on time at banks, supermarkets, coffee shops, etcand, in the event of some accident, would instantly give doctors your medical history and allergies in one swipe.

No more carrying around smelly, dirty cash or fumbling for change. No more account hacking. No more plastic cards or identities being stolen. It 's an idea which will end up being easily sold to the masses, especially when they are threatened with the inability to get a job to provide the basics of food, shelter, clothing and medical care for their families if they refuse to cooperate. What's not to love?

This is coming faster than you can imagine. What will you do? Would you agree to be marked if your government or employer required it? Would you be willing to be jailed or worse for refusing? This is no joke or fairy tale folks!

After the nut-case, bigoted, homophobic, intolerant, ignorant, Bible thumpers are raptured, which should be very soon, you will without any doubt face this decision. If you resist out of stubbornness, you will most likely cave in when you realize how hopeless your position is.

But, here's the rub. Take that mark and you are effectively giving Almighty God the finger and throwing away your last chance to escape an eternity in hell. Really. The proverbial selling of your soul to the devil.

If you wake up to the truth of God's word, accept Christ and refuse to give your allegiance to the coming anti-christ world leader, you will most certainly be hunted down and executed, probably in ways that would make Nero proud. Some choice, huh?

Of course, you still have time to escape all that is surely coming. You still have the option to repent of your sins and accept the merciful pardon Jesus Christ died to provide for you, free of charge. You can still be among those of us who will be spared the wrath of God this world so richly deserves. But you'd dang well better hurry! Your window of opportunity is closing.

Or, you can go on living your life on your own terms and take your chances. BUT, like Clint Eastwood asked in Dirty Harry, "You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya?"

Donna Wasson is all of the following: Married. Mom. Hospice RN. Avid reader. Animal lover.  Needing to spread the Gospel while there is still time.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print