Friend of God
by Tee Olat

"Hello is that the U- Haul Company, I need a driver and a van to come help me move my things from Haran, my name is Mr. Abram" Abram spoke into the receiver.
"Where are you moving to?" the official asked
I don't know where I am going; just send me a van first thing in the morning" Abram replied, sounding firm.
"What do you mean; you don't know where you are going? How do you expect us to charge you and by the way, what is your name? the official asked rolling his eyes, who calls a U-Haul company with no destination in mind.

"I am Mr. Abram Terah, as for the cost, that won't be a problem, just come" Abram was getting impatient with these questions and answers.

"How old are you Mr. Terah?" the name dint ring a bell to him, maybe he was from out of town
"I am seventy five years and why is that important?"
"Seventy five; oh my God! You must be a senile old man, I bet the place you are moving to is a sanatorium, you had better call the department for veterans, so they come check you into a home for the aged" said the manager mockingly.
Abram lost track of thee conversation as he was thinking to himself how he was going to answer Sarai, his Wife when she asked him where they were going, he himself did not know. all he knew was that Yahweh said to him "get thee out of thy country" and without some reasonable explanation, he knew this was urgent and therefore must be immediate.
He eventually hung up the phone and walked to the room to face the unpleasant task of telling his wife they were moving. Again!

I'm Tee Olat and I love to write as I am inspired. I take a verse of the scripture and write a story out of it as I have done above.

www.omotee.blogspot.com
This website and its content is copyright of [Tee Olat] -  [2012]. All rights reserved.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print