The Divine Youtube
by John Urs

One of the most interesting innovations on the internet world is Youtube. Google as a titan of internet knew how to use this dream of the million of people everywhere in the world: to be an actor.

All of us have a need to express our self, to be admired and to be somebody. So, there is an easy solution now: make a short movie or record something funny, sad or interesting and suddenly you became an actor seen by the whole world.

If I would have told this to my grandparents their answer would have been: "This is impossible. How can you be seen by people everywhere ? This is such a stupid idea." But today this is such a normal thing, we talk for free with people on the other side of the earth and more than that we see each other.

Today we are able to immortalize the time and to post it in the whole world, to become famous. It looks like today there is an obsession about reality shows and each one of us can be a star on Youtube.

Following the same argument we can read in Hebrews 9:27-27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation."

Our normal answer is: "It is impossible, how to be a judgment? How can God record all the details of our life? " Oops, sounds like our grandparents no?

If Google was able to create Youtube, what do you think about God ? The truth is that each one of as are actors on the scene of life. The reality show is recorded in by the divine Youtube Director, who by the way has enough storing space and enough bandwidth to record all our thoughts, all our words, all our intentions and all our actions.

It's amazing isn't it ? The only thing is that the rating will not bring you money or fame, but will decide your eternal destiny. The Judge will not be Google or other human spectators, but God Himself!

My friend, you are playing right now to role of your life, the role of your eternity. Your soul depends on this movie recorded in Heaven, on their super- Youtube, that's why is very important what you do with your life.

This is the final judgment and no appeal is possible, that's why is very important to play your reality show the best you can, cause you'll get either a reward either an eternal punishment.
People are doubting today about Jesus' Resurrection and about His second coming, but I remind you: everything is possible for God!

How do you live your life now? If God will end your movie today, what will be the rating of you lifetime movie ?

You still have a chance my friend, Jesus is promising to forgive and forget the sins of those who'll receive Him as Lord and Savior today. He is ready to give you the chance of a fresh start and to delete the unwanted scenes of your life.

He is ready to be the new director of your movie promising you a prize and an eternity with Him in Heaven.

Will you accept this or you'll be the author of your own failure ?

It's up to you my friendand don't forget you're broadcasting right now on the divine Youtube and all God and His angels are looking to you.

John Urs-http://www.saltmin.com

Feel free to print and publish this article as long as you don't modify the content and post the author and weblink. God bless you!

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print