Messages and Meditation
by PamFord Davis

God gives us many opportunities to speak in his behalf. At times, we share words of encouragement to those who are dealing with trials or the buffeting of burnout. We lovingly choose words of affirmation to those who are consistently walking in the Lord. Occasionally, under his direction, we confront his children of inconsistencies and urge them to return to the narrow path. The Father truly blesses when using us to share the message of repentance, forgiveness and eternal life.

The Lord equips and empowers us to proclaim his message through times of meaningful meditation. "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer (Psalms 19:14 RSV)." We should align each message we deliver with God's messages previously received, through prayerful mediation. We cannot share what we have not first received from the author of encouragement, affirmation and life eternal. "Lord, open my heart, eyes and ears before I open my mouth!" (Psalms 119:18)

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print