Faithwriters,the beauty of faith
by Adeyemi Mayowa

Faithwriters;your sun of faith has brightened the lives and destinies of millions of people across the globe.
Faithwriters;the writing hand that shows the way to life's fulfillment and eternity.
Faithwriters; the speaking faith that blesses mankind in all ramification of life.
Faithwriters; your faith has quenched every fiery dart of opposition against your glorious advancement and continuity to bless your generation.
Faithwriters; your faith makes you to be well pleasing to God and man.
Faithwriters; your unfeigned faith has made you more than a conqueror through Christ.
Faithwriters; your faith keeps moving you and every opposition keep giving way for you.
Faithwritres; your faith has obtained a proof of good report for you in the sight of all men.
Faithwriters; you are a site spoken forth into existence by a voice of faith which went forth out of the lips of the Almighty.
Faithwriters; a site looking so green, fruitful and beautiful.
Faithwriters; a site to watch, view and admire: because it's so educative, inspiring and informative.
Faithwriters; a site that makes one wise unto salvation and life's fulfillment.
Faithwriters; a site that is blazing the trail, creating a foot print for others to follow.
Faithwriters; keep riding on the trail of the author and the finisher of your faith [Jesus].
Faithwriters; so good to see your days, so good to see your style of operation and so good to be identified with you.
Faithwriters; the beauty of faith, the beauty of the whole world.

please take note that i am not using private messenger at the moment.If you want to contact me,e-mail me at:[email protected] or call my mobile no:08161202335

this article cannot be copied or reproduced in any form without the express permission of the author

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print