The Trump is About to Blast: 'Awake You Who Sleep' Part 3
by Wendy B McLain

Famines

What of famine? How many headlines have you read recently of crop failures due to catastrophic weather conditions and insect and animal infestation? What about the slew of chickens being slaughtered due to H5N1 virus?

Droughts are affecting crops leaving little produce to harvest and the headlines reveal millions of starving people across the globe and it won't get better before it gets worse.

Do your own research into these things. Find out for yourself how close 'the end of the age' is and then warn others so the ears and eyes of humanity might realize how the world is on the precipice of Christ's millennial kingdom.

The sad thing is that many people will be like the people in the days of Noah, 'But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.' Matthew 24:36-39 (NKJV)

Pestilences

Remember January 2011 when roughly 3000 starlings, blackbirds, grackles and cowbirds fell from the sky on New Year's Eve in Arkansas? And what of the Cape Cod dolphin incident where approximately 100 dolphins beached themselves and died in February 2012?

The two latest phenomena in today's news coming off the pages of Extinction Protocol records this:

'7 million bats die from WNS: We can't stop this thing and it's marching across the county' April 23, 2012
'Mass death of dolphins in Peru linked to viral infection?' April 23

News flash: This is just the tip of the iceberg. If you do your homework you'll find mass amounts of animal, mammal and fish death phenomena that's sweeping across the globe at record rates.

Earthquakes...

Wendy B McLain shares her love for Jesus. Her undeniable voice of passion for the Savior of the world is seen through the kindred spirit she shares with John the Baptist who cries out among the sea of humanity to make straight the way of the Lord. Be ready for the imminent return of the King of kings and Lord of lords. She states, 'May your lamp be full of oil.'

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print