The Faith THAT Overrides Fate
by willie mikell

There are a lot of people that have no hope, fate is telling them to give up, it is going to be this way always. Luke 4v18 Jesus say's, The Spirit of the LORD is up on me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor:he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives,and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
Every ailment of man has been addressed at the cross,in I John 3v8 Jesus was manifested that he might destroy the works of the devil. Don't let fate whisper in your ear, we are more than conquerors because of what Christ did at the cross. Ephesians 4v8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
We are not captives, anymore by faith, Jesus has given us our freedom, not captive to drugs,any more, not captive to depression any more, not captive to sucidal thoughts any more. He who the son sets free is free indeed, Stand up to fate and tell it to get behind and put it under your feet, because that is where our enemies belong. Our Faith overrides poverty:we can have the abundant life John10v10;Faith Overrides tempation: I Corinthians10v13; II Peter 2v9; Our Faith overrides:sickness and disease: Isaiah 53v5; Luke 4v18 deals with every aspect of man; Our Faith Overrides Spiritual death: John 3v16; Romans5v12-21; all of this is made possible Jesus Christ and His victory at the cross, AMEN!.

not applicable at this time

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print