'' Victors And Not Victims''
by willie mikell

Romans 8v37 begins, Nay,in all these things. all these things is saying something,1 Peter 4v12 Beloved,think it not strange concerning the fiery trials which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you.Not if, but when trials come, know that we are more than conquerors because of our LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST and his victory at the cross.
When I was in the world there was nothing I couldn't conquer, I believed I could do anything and everything. Now that I am a born again believer the same principles should apply, I not talking about reckiess abandoment, becaue we have a guide, John 16v13 Howbeit: when he the Spirit of truth is come,he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself: but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak:and he will show you things to come.
Who is he hearing from? John14v26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost,Whom the Father will send in my name ( Jesus Christ ).he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever Ihave said unto you. With assistance like that how can we fail, the sad part is we do, the apostle Paul in verses 38,39 of the eight chapter of Romans, say's that there is nothing that will separate us from GOD's love,which is in Christ Jesus, that being the case let' take our rightful place. The Bible say's in Ephesians 2v6 And hath raised us up together, and made us to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Come on Saints let's take our rightful place.

not applicable at this time

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print