Skies May Be Clear
by PamFord Davis

When was the last time you laid on your back, upon a blanket in the grass, or on a towel at the beach? I don't mean attempting to get a catnap or to work on a suntan, but simply being still. It has been so long for me, that I'd classify it as ancient history. I recollect doing that as a young girl in our back yard. Join me, as I visualize blue skies above with fluffy clouds slowly drifting by. Cloudy skies do not always develop into outbursts of rain; yet, some set the stage for showers of blessings.

Skies may be clear; yet, a cloud builds "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:1-2 NKJ)." The dead in Christ form a cloud of witnesses, cheering us on as we race to the finish line!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print