The Heavenly Life Coach - Part 1
by Henrietta Elegunde

The Holy Spirit is the ultimate life coach: John 14:26 - "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

A Life coach is someone that works with people in order to achieve self improvement in their lives. This is what the Holy Spirit does with us. A life coach helps people to works on personal growth. The Holy Spirit empower us, by strengthening our inner man: Ephesians 3:16 - "that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,"

A life coach is someone who empowers people by motivating them, to chase their dreams. God want us to have dreams and goals, if he didn't, he wouldn't have told us to ask. God expects us to make the first move, because he has given us the free will to choose: Matthew 7:8 - "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."

The Holy Spirit knows our purpose and dreams. He is the one that is able to help us to achieve them. Our dreams must not contradict His Word but compliment our purpose and His will for us. God has a plan for our future; he doesn't expect us to just go through the motions. He wants us to be a success: Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

The Holy Spirit coaches us through fellowshipping with him. He is able to change undesirable self limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs, when we allow him to strengthen us. The Holy Spirit moulds us till we become the authentic person that God made us to be. And not the self image we tend to belief. Self image is how we see ourselves, and not necessarily who God made us to be.

When we establish a close relationship with the Holy Spirit, He develops us into the authentic person that God originally made us to be: 1 Samuel 10:6 - "Then the Spirit of the LORD will come upon you, and you will prophesy with them and be turned into another man."

The Holy Spirit is always in us, but when he comes upon us, people can physically see a difference in us. People can see the physical, as well as spiritual effect of God's anointing in us. This is called the physical manifestation of the Holy Spirit. The anointing sometimes make people cry, laugh, shout, shake, fall down, prophesy, speak in tongues, heal, do miracle e.t.c.: Acts 2:12-13 - "So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, "Whatever could this mean?" Others mocking said, "They are full of new wine."


Henrietta Elegunde is an Author, Life Coach, ordained minister and Motivational Speaker. She specializes in teaching how to cultivate spiritual, mental, physical and emotional growth, in order to achieve total wellbeing (being made whole) in your life. She is the author of the book "Hallowed Be Thy Name". For more information on how to book her for your next event, how her book can transform your life, or how to obtain free reading of part of the book; contact her by sending an email

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print