The Signs Are Here
by Olawale Ogunsola

Nowadays,the News Media are filled with fake prophets and deceivers in the name of God,wars and rumour of wars,nations rising against nations,kingdoms against kingdoms,reports of earthquakes in various places and in different magnitudes,famines,troubles of various kinds,betrayals,untimely death,pestilence and diseases,evil things,etc.
These instil fear into the hearts of many.These are what Jesus Christ said must happen as signs of His second coming,(Matthew24:3-13.
That the human race is fed daily with such evil menu points to the fact that His second coming is fast approaching.
If you hold a contrary opinion,it does not matter.He did not seek your opinion before He rolled out the list of the signs of His second coming.
One thing with human opinion is that it changes.It will be late for you,if you wait until He comes before you repent of your bad ways.He said,
"Heaven and earth will pass away,but My words will by no means pass away."Matthew24:35
He has said it.It is already coming into fulfilment.He will soon come.This time is what Apostle Paul calls 'the last days of the perilous times'.The features as he enumerated are:
"For men will be lovers of themselves,lovers of money,boasters,proud,blasphemers,disobedient to parents,unthankful,unholy,unloving,unforgiving,slanderers,without self-control,brutal,despisers of good,traitors,headstrong,haughty,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God."II Timothy 3:2-4.
Mankind is now in the perilous times of the last days.No controversy! The wise question now is:What must I do NOW? The answer is: BE PREPARED! The Lord says,
"Watch therefore,for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.
Therefore,you also be ready,for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."Matthew24:42,44.
He concludes,
"And behold,I am coming quikly,and My reward is with Me,to give to every one according to his work."Revelation22:12.
Every quoted verse is from New King James Version of the Holy Bible


The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print