The Matrix is Real: Part V
by Donna Wasson

"We shall have world government whether or not you like itby conquest or consent." 2/7/1950 CFR member, James Warburg tells a Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee

"And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" Rev. 6:15-17

Ah, ain't it grand? All the kings, great men, rich men, chief captains, mighty men, bondmen and every free man is going to cower in dirty, dank caves and scream like little girls for the mountains to fall on them to hide them from the face of a very angry Jesus Christ.

That's gonna ruin those three-thousand dollar Savile Row suits! I don't think their limo drivers will find a parking valet up there either. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Praise God!

In this last installment of this series, I am going to detail for you the outrageous steps the feds have already taken to sew up every freedom and block every possible escape you will have once they take power. And they will indeed, take power. They just won't win in the end.

As I mentioned in Part IV, the Federal Emergency Management Agency or FEMA, was given nearly total control over the general population of the U.S. in the event of a 'national emergency,' which is whatever the President decides it is. This was established over 30 years ago. Since then, the government has expanded their police powers even further.

They are now, putting the finishing touches on a national population surveillance and control grid. Again, this was born out of the giant ruse of 9/11. There were at least two reasons for the attacks of that day. Both stemmed from The Hegelian Dialectic, that psychological method of causing a crisis which prompts a public plea for action which then leads to those in charge offering a solution that the public agrees with and accepts, but is really a change the leaders wanted to implement all along. It is a manipulative way to condition the population into moving in the societal direction the elite's desire.

The 1st objective for 9/11 was to generate a reason for the country to go to war, which is a very profitable proposition for the Globalists. Our country was (intentionally) attacked; therefore the public was raring to take revenge on those responsible for killing our citizens.

The 2nd and most important reason the Globalists and our government fabricated the events of 9/11 was to completely panic and destroy any sense of security we the people felt. We were grievously attacked on our own soil, never saw it coming and were helpless to prevent it. We demanded our government seek vengeance and take measures to ensure we would never suffer another attack again. We were ripe for the kill, so to speak. The Globalists were only too happy to oblige our desires.

Their century's old plan of world domination and population control is almost ready to spring upon us. As a result of 9/11, we now have the Patriot Act and the establishment of the Department of Homeland Security, courtesy of Illuminati member, George W. Bush. These ushered in the beginning of the end of our Constitutional rights being honored.

The DHS combined 22 separate federal agencies which greatly expanded government's power to monitor and spy on the American people both domestically and overseas.

The many different agencies the feds have to keep us all 'safe from terrorism' include the Department of Defense, CIA, FBI, Department of Homeland Security, National Security Agency, Joint Terrorism Task Forces, Fusion centers, the U.S. military, State and Local Law Enforcement and last but not least, Suspicious Activity Reports. These all share information through an FBI database called eGuardian.

These government entities are allowed to wiretap, eavesdrop on phone calls, conduct personal computer searches, profile behavior, follow citizens, conduct 'field interrogations', conduct K-9 sweeps, conduct unannounced security screenings and random bag checks on the public, most of the time without the requirement of a court order.

The Patriot Act allows the FBI access to personal information such as customer bank records, telephone records, Internet services, library history, employment records, medical records or pretty much anything else they want to see. Even if they have no proof whatsoever you are or ever have been any type of threat to national security.

In 2007, President Bush granted himself and every future President illegal powers by signing an Executive Order called the National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive, a/k/a Executive Directive 51. This, in effect, gives the President supreme authority over all three branches of government in the event of a 'catastrophic emergency.'

This is any emergency, regardless of location or any incident in the world that affects the American population, infrastructure, environment, economy or government functions and can trigger at the President's will, total martial law. Ah, the heady scent of dictatorship

The coup de gras signed by President Obama on 12/31/11, is the National Defense Authorization Act, or NDAA. This goes to extraordinary lengths to squelch dissent, deny due process and allows for the use of excessive force against American citizens.

The NDAA is a terrifying piece of legislation because it authorizes the President to order the military to seize and detain/ imprison American citizens without any charges being brought, no access to a lawyer or family, no trial, and they can hold you indefinitely, either overseas or on our own soil! This is to prepare for possible 'domestic insurrection' and serves to strip individual State Governors and Legislators of power.

Our Constitutional rights have effectively been rendered null and void. They can arrest you for any reason whatsoever. Oh, it's supposed to be under the suspicion that you are a terrorist or are working with terrorists, but that is all they have to say. No proof or evidence is needed. President Obama magnanimously stated, "I could detain people, but I won't." Uh-huh. Well, I certainly trust his word, don't you?

Here are a few goodies we the people have been given by our wonderfully protective federal government since 9/11:

Naked body scanners and TSA 'enhanced pat downs' (a/k/a sexual assaults) at airports. This is being expanded to include commuter trains, bus stations and rail stations across the nation.

Undercover TSA agents and police will now ride city buses and subways and conduct random bag checks along with K-9 sweeps to detect, prevent and address latent criminal activity and behavior.

Unannounced security screenings at ports and highway rest-stops throughout the U.S.

Eavesdropping on private cell phone calls.

Seizure of personal and employer computer records and information, including retrieval of emails and correspondence.

A new bill before Congress will require car makers to install Electronic Data Recorders in all new vehicles starting 2015 which will transmit everything your car is doing to the government and insurance companies. This will be tied to your car's GPS system and will allow your vehicle to be remotely disabled, even while you are driving. This is currently being tested with the On Star system. Naturally, this will be used to apprehend 'criminals' as well as limit your ability to drive for the sake of 'energy conservation' or 'the environment.' Perfect for Agenda 21.

The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act has passed the House of Representatives and is on the way to the U.S. Senate. It will create an exception to all privacy laws and permits companies to share information with each other and any agency in the government, including military intelligence in the name of cyber security.

This would include internet use history, emails, purchases, etc. The DOD's Cyber Command will be able to use this information for any non-regulatory purpose as long as one of the reasons comes under 'cyber security' or to protect national security.

So where is all this headed? The Globalists have engineered the world economic crisis we all face. Greece, Europe, AmericaIt's all going to topple very soon. When it does, the U.S. government knows that the dollar will be worthless and the public is going to explode in rage and fear. They are expecting and preparing this very minute for massive civil unrest and their plans are airtight and ready. And I sure hate to have to tell you what's coming!

Prepare yourself here for some very, very bad news. What I am about to tell you is verifiable and all over the internet. I want you to clearly understand I am not making these things up. It is unspeakably evil! I will start here

Over the last 100 years alone, over 150 million people have been murdered by their own governments. It is called Democide and is the number one cause of unnatural deaths in the world. Think about that number. If you packed a sports stadium with 100,000 people, it would take 1500 filled stadiums to equal the number of victims killed. In only 100 years.

U.S. Army document FM3-39.40, released to the DOD in 2/2010 is called the Internment and Resettlement Operations. The President only needs to sign an Executive Order to nullify our protections of the Posse Comitatus Act, passed in 1878 which limits the powers of local governments and law enforcement agencies in using federal military personnel to enforce the laws of the land. It requires an Act of Congress or the direction of the President before the military can be used against our own citizens.

The National Emergency Centers Act, HR645, establishes 'national emergency centers' across the nation which are prepared for civil unrest when the economy falls apart and the dollar becomes worthless. The military will be deployed to arrest and detain under the NDAA those who are protesting and will most likely go house to house and round up citizens to move to the 'emergency centers.'

FEMA has 100-150 'camps' across the nation prepared to receive protesters. These camps are mostly revamped military bases that were previously closed and will house thousands of people each. They are outfitted with bedrolls, porta-pottys and many already have chains and shackles imbedded into the concrete floors.

These camps usually have railroad tracks next to them to enable the offloading of hundreds of people at a time for processing. They are already surrounded with high fences topped with razor wire that is positioned inward, to keep anyone from escaping. Most have guard towers.
There are ceiling high entrance turnstiles which only allow entrance into the facility. It is not possible to exit the same way you enter.

Be sure to review the Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and Bill of Rights. There will be no recourse or legal way to resist. The Globalists have been planning this collapse of the world's economies and the imprisonment of millions of people around the world for centuries. They have thought of every means of escape or resistance. There will be nowhere to go.

The Globalists will implement the NWO after their model of the perfect government and society, communist China. They'll consider those who resist to be threats to the NWO. People who are currently homeschoolers, gun rights activists, pro-lifers, tea party members, staunch conservatives, those fiercely loyal to the Constitution and Bill of Rights and of course, Christians will be labeled as radicals and revolutionaries.

A recently leaked DOD Internment and Resettlement Operations Manual, outlines policies for processing detainees in internment camps both domestically and abroad along with methods to re-educate unruly activists. This will be achieved by what is termed, PSYOPS or psychological operations and will condition prisoners to accept the "new way of thinking" or the NWO's communist mindset using different methods of brainwashing.

Alex Jones is a Nationally Syndicated radio talk show host, investigative journalist and documentary filmmaker who has covered the Globalist's agenda for many, many years. Some dismiss him as a conspiracy nutcase, but once you see the quality of his work and evidence, it is obvious the man knows what he is talking about.

In 1999, he personally witnessed Marines training how to control and arrest domestic protesters. Some of the soldiers were role playing American political dissidents. The Marines, with guns pointed, were trained to announce, "Civil disobedience will not be tolerated! Your 1st Amendment rights have been canceled!"

The soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan have been well trained over the last 10 years in house to house, close combat and how to control and round up citizens. This is exactly what they will be doing here. I've read that the government is also planning to bring in Russian and Chinese soldiers to assist, as they have no emotional connection to the American population and will have no problem shooting to kill if necessary.

More good newsThe DHS and ICE have just awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contract to a company called ATK, for 450 million rounds of .40 caliber hollow point bullets. This type of ammunition is never used in training and is against the Geneva Convention for use on the battlefield. The DHS doesn't fight wars overseaswho are they planning to shoot with these incredibly destructive bullets?? The American public, that's who!

Those not immediately killed in the protests will be taken to the FEMA Internment camps to be re-educated. Some of the more outspoken opponents of the situation and those who have already been tagged by the government as radicals will be interrogated and either accept the situation or be executed. The most chilling aspect of these camps is they are already outfitted with Chinese guillotines. It is not a rumor. It is a fact.

President Obama's political mentor, the Weather Underground terrorist, Bill Ayers, once called for this same scenario. Their group planned to deal with Americans who resisted takeover by establishing 're-education centers.' He stated that those who refused to convert to communism "would have to be eliminated." Seems like his prize student paid attention to his teacher.

In my opinion, the most likely time for this economic collapse to occur would be right around the Presidential election. The dictator in chief is not likely to give up his throne easily and the Globalists will probably want to reward his service by allowing him a second term as they consolidate worldwide power. If a collapse happens, then Martial Law will be instituted in the blink of an eye. That does not leave us much time.

Many people sense this coming and are buying up guns, ammunition and stockpiling food and water. Others are planning to escape to other countries and some are even thinking they can disappear into the forests of this country and live off the land. FEMA is actively looking for those who are hoarding food and water; it is considered a crime to do so now.

You will not be able to out gun them. You will not be able to empty your bank account and run because they will have total control over the roads, trains, planes and waterways. You will not be able to disappear to live off the land in some deep forest. There are 30,000 drones equipped with night vision and heat sensors that will be patrolling our skies shortly, and I would guess they will eventually be armed. They will find you. You will not be able to escape. This is reality and it is coming. Sorry.

So, what to do? All these things are precursors for the REALLY bad stuff to come. Yes, it's gonna get MUCH worse in the years to come! This is when the antichrist will emerge and be given control over the nations. This is when everyone will be required to take the mark of the beast in order to be able to buy or sell.

When you take the mark, you are choosing allegiance with the government of the antichrist. This means you reject God for the last time and have damned yourself to hell for all of eternity. Refuse the mark and you will be executed. Simple as that.

OR.you can confess your sins now and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and his atoning death on the cross for you. You can believe he died for you and he rose again and sits at the right hand of the Father. He's preparing a place for all of those whose hearts belong to Him and He's promised that we are "not destined for the wrath to come." He's going to snatch us up to the safety of heaven before all this begins.

He has made a way of escape but you don't have much more time to play around. This stuff is real and I'm going to give you information so you can see for yourself. If you wait until we Christians have been snatched or 'raptured' you will still be able to be saved, but you will most assuredly be martyred and probably tortured first, because these people HATE Christians! Please research these things for yourself. Please listen and turn to the Savior while there is time. Don't be a fool!


For more information, Google the following:

Alex Jones or www.infowars.com Watch his documentary, End Game: Blueprint for Global Enslavement It is 2 hours that will change your life!

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones?currentPage=all

FEMA camps

http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

http://rt.com/usa/news/dhs-million-point-government-179/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fully-armed-u-s-troops-patrol-minnesota-neighborhood.html




Folks, this information is SO easy to come by. The Globalists are so close to their dream, they aren't even trying to hide anymore. Look for yourself. Tell your friends and family!

TODAY is the day of salvation! Maranatha!



I received messages from the following people on FaithWriters: Aaron, Linda, Vicky and Matthew. (I don't want to use your last names). Anyway, I printed off your message but the reply email address was blank, so I can't get a hold of you!! Please email me at [email protected] if you still want to ask me anything! Sorry!

Donna Wasson is all of the following: Married. Mom. Hospice RN. Avid reader. Animal lover.  Needing to spread the Gospel while there is still time.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print