'' Success''
by willie mikell

There is a proccess to everything we do, as with success matthew 6:33 seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and his righteousness and the things we need will be added to us. Success is knowing GOD and his Son our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ and him crcuified, I Corinthians 2v2.
Success Is Trusting GOD: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not to thine own understanding, Proverbs3v5:Success Is Obeying GOD: He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my father, and I will love him, and manifest myself to him. Is there any greater accomplishment of success.
Success Is Submitting To GOD: Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of GOD that he may exalt you in dew time: Success Is Dressing For GOD: Romans 13v 11-14; John 15v5b Jesus says without me you can do nothing, Our success spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, relationally, and financially is predicated on our Faith in Jesus Christ and what he did at the cross. Everything we need is in Jesus Christ, Isaiah11v1,2. Success: to have understanding, insight or intellectual comprehension from GOD's view point: Success: the accomplishment of an aim; a favorable outcome, the attainimeni of wealth, fame or position, view point of the world. Choose ye yhis day who you will serve.

not applicable at this time

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print