The stark naked truth about life
by Jack Vorster

WHERE ARE THEY?
Albert Einstein still has full consciousness and he is either in Heaven or hell right now, despite the fact that his brain is on display here on earth.
The same applies to Moses, Noah, Abraham Lincoln, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Michael Jackson and every one of the billions of people who have "passed on" over the last six thousand years

I know this is a blunt statement, but they are either enjoying bliss in Heaven or suffering torment in hell. Those that are in Heaven will return to Earth (shortly) once the Earth has undergone a cleansing process (by fire) and continue a glorified existence within God's Kingdom here on Earth. Their continued existence is referred to as Eternal Life.

Those in hell will also continue to exist forever right where they are. Their condition of existence is referred to as Eternal Death.

WHY ARE THEY THERE?
Those in Heaven right now did not ignore God's Word during their earthly sojourn. Those in hell right now did ignore God's Word while they used their God-given breath of life here on Earth it's as simple as that.

While it is true that God loves every human soul there is a time of Grace and there is a time of Judgment and God is not a respecter of persons. Popularity amongst men counts for nothing unless it is a God-inspired presence before men. Our much-loved human icons and celebrities here on Earth are all subject to God's plan for man. Failure to comply has only one outcome hell! This is made absolutely clear in the Bible. And not believing it won't make it go away. Wearing dark glasses will not make the sun disappear.

OUR PRIORITIES ON EARTH
Parents who are ignoring God's Word are raising children who will flounder through life until they - hopefully come face to face with Jesus Christ. Internet "gurus" who live, eat and sleep internet money-making opportunities, but ignore the occasional Christian website they come across should hope that they do not, unexpectedly, "die" in that mindset. Television commercials will have us believe that life is about comfort, beauty, success and prosperity. Life is all about one thing and one thing alone and that is the state of our relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Nothing on Earth matters more than that nothing!

Our day-to-day activities, our disappointments, our hopes and dreams, our struggles, our successes and our failures during our brief little stay on Earth (ask any elderly person) all have one thing in common they are dead and have no meaning whatsoever. This reality only stares us in the face the moment we release our last breath here on Earth. If we are Heaven-bound it is all forgotten and replaced by joy, happiness and peace. If we are hell-bound it is forever remembered, accompanied by remorse, regret and the gnashing of teeth. Those in Heaven come back to Earth. Those in hell go nowhere.

Can we honestly think and believe that all of our experiences here on Earth have no meaning or accountability attached to it and that it all simply just vanishes when God's Word clearly states otherwise? Regretfully, putting it to the test offers no recourse when we find ourselves in hell.

We are in need of Salvation regardless of what Satan has been telling the world through his book-writing human agents (such as Darwin and the like) and those brain-washing National Geographic programs on human origin.

The time is up. The Book of Revelation is open and any moment now its pages will start roaring and reverberating through the plains, mountains, valleys, seas and cities the habitat of humankind.

Living on Earth means living in the Valley of Decision. You are there right now. What is it going to be?

Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print