Speaking God's word
by Michael Hume

"As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and return not thither but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose and prosper in the thing for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:10,11

When God speaks His words happen. They create whatever He says. We also have power of life or death with our words. What we say and think has an effect on our lives. Now and then we are meant to speak out words the Holy Spirit gives us. Not just to bring the word to life, but also to shatter hindrances.

Our opponents also speak words into our lives. Dead ones to kill our faith. We need to counter that in prayer and speaking God's word boldly.

"He does not call back his words." Isaiah 31:2 When God speaks his words are fulfilled. They have power and effect. We need to speak his words. They will bring life and faith to our situation.

The Holy Spirit is the best guide and will show us in the present what to say. Jesus spoke to the fig tree, cursing it and it died. His words had effect. Jesus spoke to Lazarus and he came back to life from death. That is strong and life-giving.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print