Roaming
by PamFord Davis

How had the devil been biding his time? "And the Lord said to Satan, 'From where do you come?' Then Satan answered the Lord and said, 'From roaming about on the earth and walking around on it (Job 1:7 NAS)." He had been roaming, north-to-south, east-to-west, pacing and fantasizing. Roaming is not only cell phone jargon; it's the devil acting out. He wants planet earth, and all who populate it.

"The earth is the Lord's and all it contains. The world, and those who dwell in it. He has founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the rivers (Psalm 24:1-2 NAS)." He holds eternity, and yet, has time to walk with his friends. "And Enoch walked with God (Genesis 5:24a NAS)." Have you ever pondered, all he sees going on, down on this sod?

"The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men; From his dwelling place He looks out On all the inhabitants of the earth. He who fashions the hearts of them all, He who understands all their works (Psalms 33:13-15 NAS)." Our Creator has everything under control. The devil roams; Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father, interceding for you and me!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print