Stand!
by Jason Sanders

Vs. Jeremiah 42.10 Jeremiah Chapter 42


I have found that God sometimes lets us be put into situations that we have no control over. In my own life there has been many times that no matter how wisely I try to handle situations such as finances or family relationships, it all seems to blow up in my face. There has been many occasions when everything we had planned for had been blown into disarray by outside forces.

The one thing that helps me deal with "life", is the realization that ultimately, I do not have control over anything that happens to me or my family. I have one choice to make. Will I serve God, or not. I know that everything else is in His hands. When the storms come, I can stand on the Rock, or die. I can trust Him and follow His choices for my life, or I can live in fear. I choose to follow Him. When He gives me and my family a promise, we stand.

I am 30 years old. I live in North Carolina and I write when I have inspiration.  I have a beautiful wife and a spoiled Italian Greyhound named Cirrus.  I love Jesus and hope that it shows in my stories.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print