Did You Know?
by Onyekachukwu Ukeje

Did you know that if it were only you Christ would still have come and suffered death on the cross and the heat of hell for your sake? That is how precious you are to Him. John 3:16.

Did you know that God wishes most of all that you prosper (all round goodness) and be in health, and that through the prosperity (all round goodness) of you soul? That is how much He cares about you. 3 John 1:2. Oh! He has engraved you in the palms of His hands. Hope you know that too. Isaiah 49:16.

Again, did you know that God has blessed you with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus, not one left out? That is how much He wants you to succeed in everything. Ephesians 1:3, Joshua 1:8, John 1:1-5, Psalm 1:1-3.

Did you know that God has given you all that you will ever need for life and for godliness, not one left out? That is how much He cares about your welfare. 2 Peter 1:3.

Did you know that God has raised you and seated you in the same seat of honor as Christ, at His right Hand, which actually is God's own seat? That is how much He values you and has honored you. Ephesians 2:6, Ephesians 1:18-21.

Did you know that you can approach God anytime in confidence and boldness; without fear through the blood of Jesus? That is how much He wants to be with you. Hebrews 4:14-16, Hebrews 9:13-14, 1 John 1:5-9.

Did you know that God the Creator of heaven and earth, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the Ruler of the universe, the King of kings, the Lord of hosts, the Almighty, the Most High, the One who is high and lifted up, the One who is worshiped and served by millions upon millions of angels, the One who the cattle on a thousand hills are His, the One who the gold and the silver are His, the One who is all powerful, omnipresent and omniscient, the One who is Wisdom, the One who is Knowledge, the One who is Love, did you know He is your father? That is how much He wants to be identified with you. Matthew 5:9, Romans 8:15.

Did you know that God being your father He is under obligation to take care of you, and that this is His desire? That is how much He is committed to you. Oh! And He is faithful and able. Psalm 23:1.

Did you know that God being your father it is His obligation, and desire, to teach you for your own good? That is how much He wants your good. Proverbs 1:23, Exodus 33:12-13, Psalm 32:8, Psalm 119:33, Psalm 143:10, Proverbs 1:1-7.

Did you know that God being your father it is His obligation, and desire, to help you in everything? That is how much He wants you favored. Psalm 33:20, Psalm 121:1-2, Isaiah 41:10.

Did you know that God being your father, in love He has made it His responsibility to guide you in everything? That is how much He wants your security and safety and your inheritance in Him delivered to you. Psalm 119:105, Psalm 23:3, Exodus 13:21, Isaiah 30:21.

Did you know that in love God (your father) gave you His Holy Spirit to be with you forever? That is how much He wants you comforted, helped, counseled, interceded for, represented, strengthened and stood by. Isaiah 11:1-3, John 14:15-31.

Did you know that the Holy Spirit God (your father) has given you is the Spirit of wisdom? Wisdom is a force, an ability to apply knowledge correctly, to decide or make the appropriate choice at each turn. That is how much God wants you perfect. Isaiah 11:2, Ecclesiastes 7:11-12, Proverbs 2:1-22, Proverbs 3:1-35, Proverbs 4:1-27, James 1:5.

Did you know that the Holy Spirit God (your father) gave you is the Spirit of understanding? Understanding is an ability to grasp what is behind what is being seen, experienced or known; grasping that which is under that which is standing, and it answers the question why and produces in you the carefulness to do or not to do. That is how much God wants you grounded and guarded. Isaiah 11:2, Proverbs 4:7, Joshua 1:8, Psalm 119:34, Psalm 119:130, Proverbs 2:6.

Did you know that the Holy Spirit that God (your father) has given you is the Spirit of counsel? To counsel means to purpose and to plan. It involves advice and guidance. That is how much God wants you to reach your expected end. Isaiah 11:2, Isaiah 9:6, Jeremiah 29:11, Proverbs 3:5-6.

Did you know that the Holy Spirit that God (your father) gave you is the Spirit of power? He is able to bring to pass all He has purposed and planned for your life. And you being in Christ He has put some of that power in you so that you can cause the changes you need in your life and in the lives of your loved ones. That is how much He wants you fulfilled and happy. Isaiah 11:2, Ephesians 3:14-21, Acts 1:8.

Did you know that the Holy Spirit that God (your father) has given you is the Spirit of knowledge? Knowledge answers the question what, and God wants you to know all that you need to know to be all that He needs you to be and do all that He needs you to do. That is how much He wants you filled. Isaiah 11:2, Proverbs 2:6, Proverbs 10:14, Hosea 4:6, John 14:26, John 16:13.

Did you know that the Holy Spirit who God (your father) gave you in love is the Spirit of the fear of the Lord? The fear of the Lord is the love and deep respect for Him causing you to do what pleases God. That is how much God wants you in line, and positioned for His favor. Isaiah 11:2-3, Psalm 128:1, Psalm 147:11, Proverbs 1:7, Proverbs 9:10, Proverbs 10:27, Proverbs 14:27, Proverbs 15:33, Proverbs 16:6.

Did you know that in love by being in Christ and continuing in Him God has made you His heir and joint heir with Christ? This means that all Christ owns in God is also yours. That is how rich God has made you. Romans 8:17, Hebrews 9:11-28.

Did you know that in love God has made you a god? It means to be of the same substance as Him and able to function like Him. That is how much He wants you like Him. Psalm 82:6, Genesis 1:26, Romans 8:29-30.

Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus I come to You this day. I thank You for bringing Your word my way this day. I acknowledge and confess my sins to You. I recognize that God raised You from the dead that I might have life. Have mercy on me. Lord Jesus I welcome you into my life today. I confess You as my Lord and Saviour. Thank You for having mercy on me. Thank You for saving me today from sin, from destruction and from all works of Satan. I am now a child of God. Thank You Lord.

LOVE NOTE
If you have prayed that prayer from the bottom of your heart, believing that God raised Jesus from the dead you are now a child of God. And now that you are saved there are few things you must do to grow in God.

1. You must read your bible and pray to God every day in the name of Jesus. Those who are born again read the bible. The book Joshua 1:8 says not to let the word of God depart out of our mouth but to meditate on it always so that we may carefully do all God requires of us to be successful and prosperous 2. You must worship with other believers in a bible believing church or assembly. Those who born again go to church and fellowship. Hebrews 10:25 says 'Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one anotherand all the more as you see the day approaching.'- (NIV), and 3. As the opportunity comes on share the good news of this new life with someone and as they are willing lead them to Christ.

Enjoy your life in Christ now that you are a new creation in Him - 2 Corinthians 5:17.

?Onyekachukwu Ukeje is an itinerant preacher based in Enugu, Nigeria and can be followed on www.facebook.com/onyekachukwukejep and on www.twitter.com/onyiukeje and his channel subscribed on www.youtube.com/onyekachukwuukeje 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print