Redemption from not knowing the Son of God
by Carl Marshall

Many are afraid to believe that God exists. They have heard of Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, and etcetera but have not been convinced of whom to worship as the Son of God. Modelling a life after that, which was taught to them, may not have accomplished much in their lives while others who have attempted such a life have found success. Some live superstitiously, while others live as to their belief.

The life we have is precious and for that reason we are protecting it but what reward is there for living? Only God has the answer and he has revealed it to us. The kingdom of God is in one's belief but the challenge is who to believe. Whom do you believe is the Son of God and why? Those who are truly searching for his revelation will find it by comparing all the answers from religions with that of Jesus. That has not been my challenge because I have always believed and accepted Jesus as the only Son of God. This is your invitation to do the same and gain knowledge in God's revelation. Without the Holy Bible, who would know the reason we exist and why life continues? I have not heard any testament that has matched the Testament of Jesus, whether it is his Old or New Testament.

Those who have found the truth must accept it to live an accomplished life. Knowledge is power; imagine the power we will have after we have obtained such knowledge. Good knowledge is a gospel that helps everyone to realize the true Son of God and accept his name. Http://www.outskirtspress.com/thelightofinnocence/ is one book that has dealt with the hidden truth on Christian living; many are comparing it with other books that deal with Christian living and with religions. At present, I am celebrating my redemption from not knowing Jesus and am sending out this invitation asking for all to join our team at Http://www.faithwritersjesuspage.weekly.com/ and Http://www.faithwriters.com as we search for the Kingdom of God and his approval to find it.

Knowledge on the Son of God is not given to us supernaturally; we need only to follow after we have observed the appropriate direction. An appropriate Testament must come from God. God inspiration has made his apostles the authors of his Word. He gave them the true name of his Son, Jesus who proved to the world that life exists eternally.

October 2018 copyright

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print