We are the Love Letters from Jesus
by Kathleen Angell

For some time now I have wanted to find a way to share the Love of Jesus that He has given to me, in a way that would give room to walk out in faith, more. To have a way, to give more out of my life, out of the riches of His life, to others.

His Love. His kindness. His mercy. Who He is. Whatever He wants to be, through me, to others. From Jesus.

The thought came to me before, and it came again, to have a Christian luncheon and invite everyone.

Kind of like the women's meetings that meet in restaurants or church halls, every month.

But instead of having special speakers, just have whoever wants to share their testimony and the Love of Jesus and Who He is, in our own lives. Same with the music.

Have a table with free testimonies written up on 8x10 paper flyers. To encourage and take home and share. To have information of where the local churches or meetings are.

A place to share Jesus.

To be a blessing.

I was stepping out this morning, thinking of how to do it, and writing up an invitation to put in a small local paper.

The Lord visited me there in that invitation. He showed me something He has shown before, but it was brand new all over again. With an added extra specialness of it being from Him.

Here's the invitation. He showed me we are love letters from Him, to others.

_______________________________________________

A Love Letter Luncheon

"Love letters from Jesus" Christian Luncheon, held every two weeks at 11:00 a.m to 1:30 p.m.

Cost? - free

What to bring? - you

Time? 11:00 a.m. to 1:00-1:30 p.m

RSVP? Please. But don't let it hinder you from being there if you forget.

What is it?

A time to be with other Christians and enjoy fellowship and a testimony. A nice lunch and share our walk with the Lord with others. A time to to share His Love. And what He is doing in our lives. A time of caring for each other, and getting to know each other.

Did you know that as we walk with the Lord Jesus we become Love letters from Him, to each other?

Our lives shine out His life, like a Lighthouse, drawing everyone home to safety- out of life's storms.

He continues to shine His love out, like a letter He has written, in our lives, to others that they can read.

That is what this is all about. Everyone is invited and welcome. Jesus Life is the Most Beautiful Love Letter ever written from His Father to us.

The Lord Jesus continues to write Love letters in us, in the lives of each other, to be seen and read by others. To know Him and His love for us.

Some people have never had an opportunity to read that Love letter in another person's life from Jesus. But now they can. Here is a place we can come and share with others.

Come and share the good food of fellowship and have a nice lunch for free. Get to know the Body of Christ. Everyone is welcome.

If you need encouragement, please come. If you need prayer, we'll have time. We'd love to have you.

Thanks! We love you.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print