A matter of life or death
by Norma-Anne Hough

A matter of life or death.

The disappointment and sorrow in their eyes of a morning killed me; yet I was unable to control this desire I had to drink, whenever problems arose. Although I was attending a church and was very active in the church, the dark days that the enemy got hold of me were terrible. My friends and family all began to question my salvation, in fact so did I.

Fortunately we had a pastor who cared deeply enough to take quite radical steps. He disciplined me and it really became even darker. My membership of the church was suspended until I could get control of my life again.

There was some-one though who cared so deeply and loved me too much to allow my life to end in darkness. Jesus, the light of the world, shone forth His beaming spotlight into my dark pit. Gently reaching down into my darkness, He took my hand and led me out. He covered me with His love and began ministering to my soul. Special people represented Jesus and saved my soul. Today I am totally free of any bondage and live to give Him praise and adoration.

How are you doing? Do you know Jesus? Is He lord of your life?
There is an excellent website http://www.ptl.org which will answer many questions and give you tools to change your life. There are daily devotionals which will inspire and challenge you! It is user friendly and contains information about how you too can evangelize others.
How exciting can that be?

When Jesus left His disciples here on earth, He gave them the great commission.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matt. 28 vs. 19-20. Isn't it wonderful that He has promised never to leave us or forsake us?

The Pocket Testament League will help you to know and understand who you are in Christ and will then equip you with evangelism tools to lead others to Him.

May you be blessed as you take this step of faith.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3vs 16.

Visit the websites below and read more about Jesus.

http://www.ptl.org
http://www.faithwriters.com
http://fifieldnorms.blogspot.com


I live in East London, South Africa. Have three grown-up daughters. I love to write. Have been involved in christian couselling. My other intersts are my animals,my garden, reading and I look after those in our body who need help. I plan to publish a devotional this year.
(c) Norma Hough 2008

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print