The Child Within Knows God
by lynn gipson

Matthew 18:3 -- "And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."



The Child Within Knows God

We were all once children, and as Christians today our inner child lives in peace. That was not always the case for me. When I was young I didn't know who I was. As a child I became what I thought others wanted me to be. When I became an adult and tried to find out who I was meant to be, the child inside got lost in the confusion.

Jesus found my child. Now I know who and what I am. He tells me I am wonderfully and miraculously made. He fashioned me, so I know I am special. There is no one else on earth exactly like me. My thoughts are not the same as any other person on earth. My feelings are not the same. God made my inner child like no other.

My purpose was to come into the world and experience just enough suffering to become His child again. He knew just how much my inner child could bear, and then He gently called her back into His fold.

We must bring our inner child when we come to Jesus. We must speak to him from the soul, where the child lives. Intelligence does not matter; it is the emotions and the heart He listens to. As adults we could never utter the words He wants to hear. Children speak truth; their feelings are raw and real. They do not hold back.

When we are born, we come straight from heaven. All one has to do is look into a baby's eyes to see God. All we have and all we know when we come into this world is God. Then as we grow, sometimes the light of God in our eyes grows dimmer with knowledge of worldly things, but God is still within. He never leaves us.

So we must pray to God as children, and pray honestly, as only the children do. We must bare our souls and cry tears of real sorrow, so we can become that child with God once again. That's God plan for us. To come into the world, and live as what we were always meant to be, a child of God.





I am a 61 year cancer survivor just recently become a writer. I write short stories, articles and poems of Christian or Spritual nature.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print