Who's Who
by PamFord Davis

The noteworthy receive a rare recognition, in acknowledgement of accomplishments. Their name appears in "Who's Who." It's like a slap on the back, thumbs up, and atta-boy placed on library shelves. Those so honored, have worked their way onto a written page.

Who will the Lord honor in his book of life? "Everyone who wins the victory will wear white clothes. Their names will not be erased from the book of life, and I will tell my Father and his angels that they are my followers (Revelation 3:5 CEV)." God gave John a vision.

"I also saw all the dead people standing in front of that throne. Every one of them was there, no matter who they had once been. Several books were opened, and then the book of life was opened. The dead were judged by what those books said they had done (Revelation 20:12 CEV)." The New Jerusalem is on the horizon.

"But nothing unworthy will be allowed to enter. No one who is dirty-minded or who tells lies will be there. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life will be in the city (Revelation 21:27 CEV)." I wonder how many perceive "Who's Who."

It's not who we are, but who we know, that determines entry into the book of life. "Yet some people accepted him and put their faith in him. So he gave them the right to be children of God (John 1:12)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print