Mother's Milk to Milk-of-Magnesia
by PamFord Davis

Do you suffer with occasional irregularity? I detect loud groans of embarrassment from the "peanut gallery." For those in cyberspace, unfamiliar with the term, you might try Googgling "Howdy Doody." I understand the topic is a bit personal; in this case, it's highly irregular. Moans from the peanut gallery increase in volume. ..

Mothers, of newborn babies on formula, frequently deal with irregularity in their infants. I recall a marked difference in my children. It is one, of many advantages, of mother's milk. Babies go frequently, and with ease. True, I had more dirty diapers to deal with but that disadvantage was merely a nuisance. Sadly, as we age, it is common to once again, develop irregularity issues.

"Milk of Magnesia" is one of many over the counter remedies available. Is there a remedy for irregularities in our Christian growth? You, bet-cha! "Like newborn babes, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up to salvation, for you have tasted the kindness of the Lord (1 Peter 1:2-3 RSV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print